- If the product seal is opened, it cannot be returned.
- In the case of initial defects of the product, it is a principle that the relevant part is replaced by the seller.
- However, the buyer is obligated to faithfully provide the videos and photos necessary for the seller to prove the defect.
- If the return is approved by the seller, all costs related with the return will be paid by the buyer.
- Seller provide Buyer a one-year warranty only on products used under normal conditions.
- Warranty can be paid or free of charge by comprehensively judging the conditions of use and whether it is damaged.
- Even within the free warranty period provided by the seller, in the case of product damage caused by customer negligence, the warranty will be void.
- Warranty is only available for D’TOZ products, and we do not provide any warranty for damage to the vehicle’s engine or other parts.
- If the ECU with map data is not provided by the seller, the warranty will be void.
- In the case of a dispute between the seller and the buyer, related matters shall be governed by the commercial law of the Republic of Korea.
- Products manuals for each product are provided through video or paper manuals in the product package.
- For removal or attachment of genuine parts, please refer to the vehicle manufacturer’s service manual.
- It is recommended to install according to the installation method indicated in the manual.
- If installation is difficult or there is a problem, please contact D’TOZ Performance. (firstname.lastname@example.org)